• Aggressive highway tread design ensures traction in all conditions.
• Bridged tread blocks maximize gripping power on high-torque vehicles.
LONG SERVICE LIFE
• Wide tread design reduces slippage and extends tread life.
The M605 is an aggressive drive tire for local operations that need extreme traction. A deep 29/32" tread design with unique compounding contributes to long tread life, delivering maximum removal mileage. This, combined with the extreme traction and competitive acquisition point, makes the M605 a leading value alternative tire among urban drive tires.
URBAN DRIVE TIRE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
22.5 (1 SIZES)
SIZES & SPECIFICATIONS
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and treading policy for our commercial tires.
• A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claim
• Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
• Retread rubber allowance of up to &50.00 for first retread