MAXIMUM REMOVAL MILEAGE
• High miles per 32nd due to an improved footprint, with top DG that minimizes irregular wear and a deep 18/32" tread for improved mileage.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY
• Computer-optimized tread design with four straight grooves, deep sipes, and multi-pitch grooves provides enhanced wet and dry traction, while also reducing road noise.
MAXIMUM FUEL EFFICIENCY
• Low-rolling-resistance construction minimizes fuel consumption and qualifies it as a SmartWay-verified steer tire.
The M177 is a deep 18/32" steer tire designed for long-haul operations.The excellent wear in miles per 32nd with minimized irregular wear, combined with the deep 18/32" tread depth, results in maximum removal mileage. This, combined with excellent fuel efficiency and a competitive acquisition point, results in a lower cost per mile, making the M177 as a leading value alternative steer tire for long-haul applications.
LONG-HAUL STEER TIRE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SIZES & SPECIFICATIONS
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and treading policy for our commercial tires.
• A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claim
• Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
• Retread rubber allowance of up to &50.00 for first retread
EXCEPTIONAL RETREADABILITY AND CASING DURABILITY
• E-balance profile minimizes growth of the tread profile, and maintains uniform and flatter tread radius for the entire life of the casing.
• High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.