MAXIMUM REMOVAL MILEAGE
• DSOC II™ technology optimizes footprint design for even wear and long life.
• Wide five-rib pattern with a solid outer rib and optimized tread depth combine for long, even wear.
HIGH-LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY
• Wide-belt construction braces the tread area for increased load-carrying capacity.
• Enhanced bead construction stabilizes the casing for heavy loads.
EXCEPTIONAL RETREADABILITY AND CASING DURABILITY
• Stone-ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity.
• High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.
The M1430 is the ideal 17.5" tire for low-platform and high-cube trailers in regional, urban, and long-haul applications. The high miles per 32nd, with minimized irregular wear, results in excellent removal mileage. This, combined with a competitive acquisition point, makes the M1430 a leading value alternative low-platform trailer tire.
LOW-PLATFORM TRAILER TIRE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SIZES & SPECIFICATIONS
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and treading policy for our commercial tires.
• A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claim
• Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
• Retread rubber allowance of up to &50.00 for first retread