• Deep 26/32" lug tread provides traction on muddy, slippery, and abrasive surfaces.
• Wide-belt construction contributes to long, even wear.
• V-shaped groove design ejects packed stones at low speeds to prevent stone drilling.
• Tough tread compound resists cuts and chips to extend tire life.
The M503 is an on/off-road drive tire that delivers excellent traction and dependability in tough off-road conditions. These features, combined with a competitive acquisition point, make the M503 a leading value alternative tire in the on/off-road segment.
ON/OFF-ROAD DRIVE TIRE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
22.5 (3 SIZES)
SIZES & SPECIFICATIONS
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and treading policy for our commercial tires.
• A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claim
• Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
• Retread rubber allowance of up to &50.00 for first retread