MAXIMUM REMOVAL MILEAGE
• Tough tread compound resists cuts and chips to extend tire life.
• DSOC II™ technology optimizes footprint design for even wear and long life.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY
DEPENDABLE RETREADABILITY AND
• High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.
• Stone-ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity.
• Four-steel-belt construction contributes to casing durability.
The M506 is a 30/32″ drive tire for severe on/off-road applications. The extra-deep tread, exceptional durability, and extended casing life make it the ideal tire for logging, construction, and refuse vehicles. These features, combined with a competitive acquisition point, make the M506 a leading value alternative tire in the on/off-road segment.
HEAVY-DUTY URBAN AND ON/OFF ROAD DRIVE TIRE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Extra-deep tread provides traction in tough on/off-road conditions.
• High natural rubber content delivers unmatched cut and chip resistance.
22.5 (3 SIZES)
SIZES & SPECIFICATIONS
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and treading policy for our commercial tires.
• A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claim
• Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
• Retread rubber allowance of up to &50.00 for first retread