MAXIMUM REMOVAL MILEAGE
• E-balance provides optimum footprint wear to increase mileage performance.
• Deep 26/32″ tread depth delivers longer wear life under high-scrub conditions.
• Extremely wide tread pattern distributes heavy loads evenly to improve mileage.
• Z-shaped siping in tread increases traction in wet conditions.
EXCELLENT RETREADABILITY AND CASING DURABILITY
• Unique buttress protector reduces cutting and curb damage to the sidewall.
• Wide steel-belt construction braces the tread area, improving durability, while high-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.
• High-tensile, open-cord construction keeps moisture and oxygen from entering the cord bundle to combat corrosion.
• Stone-ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity.
The M153 is an extra-deep 26/32″ regional and urban heavy-duty steer tire optimized for extremely high-scrub applications, where tread wear is the primary reason for tire removal. State-of-the-art design and compounding deliver superior wear performance and excellent durability with a 10,000-lb. load-carrying capacity. These benefits combine with a competitive acquisition point to make the M153 an excellent refuse tire and a leading value alternative tire for all tough operations.
REGIONAL AND URBAN STEER TIRE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
22.5 (3 SIZES)
SIZES & SPECIFICATIONS
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and treading policy for our commercial tires.
• A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claim
• Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
• Retread rubber allowance of up to &50.00 for first retread