LONG THREAD LIFE
• DSOC II™ technology optimizes footprint design for even wear and long life.
• Wide five-rib pattern with a solid outer rib and 17/32" tread depth combine for long, even wear.
DEPENDABLE RETREADABILITY AND
• Four-steel-belt construction braces the tread area, improving durability.
• Stone-ejector grooves minimize stone retention to maintain casing integrity.
• High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.
The M122 is a versatile all-position tire designed for moderate regional and urban applications.Recommended for steer but suitable for all positions, the durable M122 covers a wide segment of the market. All-steel, four-belt construction provides even tread wear plus extended tire and casing life. Other life-extending features include a solid outer rib and special cap-and-base tread compounding. This base, regional to urban pickup and delivery tire combines product performance, application versatility, and a competitive acquisition point for a lower cost per mile, making it a leading value alternative tire.
REGIONAL TO URBAN ALL-POSITION TIRE
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Wide five-rib pattern with a solid outer rib improves stability and handling performance.
22.5 (3 SIZES)
24.5 (2 SIZES)
SIZES & SPECIFICATIONS
Toyo offers a comprehensive warranty and treading policy for our commercial tires.
• A full 66-month limited warranty on eligible claim
• Casing allowances cover two retreads on eligible claims
• Retread rubber allowance of up to &50.00 for first retread